Getting here by car
- From M4/5 heading towards Exeter, take the A30 signed Okehampton
- Continue for approximately 68 miles and take turning to Newquay
- Follow Newquay signs to the Village of Quintrell Downs, at the roundabout take 3rd exit to Porth.
- Follow this road for approx 1 mile to roundabout where you take the 3rd exit.
- After 1.5 mile you will see the brown Newquay Holiday Park Signs, on the left
Getting here by plane
Nearest airport - Newquay Airport is approximately 15 minutes drive from the Holiday Park.
Getting here by train
Nearest station - Newquay, Approximately a 10 minute drive from the park.
Main lines - Bristol-Penzance via Exeter & Plymouth…change before Par for Newquay
For all train enquiries you can contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 7484950.
Getting here by bus
The nearest bus stop is just outside the park about a five minutes walk - this service goes directly to Newquay town centre and
back to the Park.
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0870 6082608.